The Journey Over the Years
- 1995: Global Groupware Solutions set up, with a mandate to develop work-flow automation applications on Lotus Domino.
- 1997: Our first product, Smiles™, a customer service help desk automation software, is launched. It is followed by two more products: Mr.Quota™ for sales force automation and Genie™ for order fulfillment process automation.
- 1998: The three products are merged into a single software product Smiles™ CRM for integrated customer relationship management.
- 1999: Global Groupware Solutions becomes an independent company to pursue its aggressive business plans independently.
- 2000: Global Groupware Solutions decides to become an ASP (application service provider) and migrate the Smiles™ CRM platform from Lotus Domino to J2EE.
- 2001: Smiles™ CRM software as a service (SaaS) is launched from our dedicated servers hosted at the Intel data center in Houston, Texas, USA
- 2004: Smiles™ ERM, an employee relationship management application, offered as a hosted and an on-premise application.
- 2008: EmployWise™ a multi-tenant SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) application for integrated employee life-cycle management launched.