2 New feature added.
1. Form 12BB in Tax declaration
This is a statutory requirement. As per this requirement employee needs to submit all his/her declarations in a fixed format.
What has been done?
1. Go to Tax Declaration
2. Look for ""Form 12BB"" Tab
3. You will get an option for downloading ""Form 12 BB"". This form (pdf output) will act as a single entity that employee can use to declare his/her investments and and tax deductions under HRA, LTA, Section 80C, Section 6A.
4. You will also find an option of uploading ""Signed Copy of Form 12BB"" from employee.
5. Employee can further download this copy for reference.
2. PF Electronic Challan Cum Return Version II
This is a statutory change by PF department.
PF ECR format has been changed which is used to uploaded at PF website.
What are the changes?
PF ECR has been divided in 2 types.
1. ECR for Regular Salary
2. ECR for Arrear Salary
Total fields has been reduced compare to previous ECR format.
From where you can access these new reports?
1. Login with HR access.
2. Compensation > Download PF ECR > ECR Regular or ECR Arrear option will appear.
3. Click on any one and Select Employer along with period.
4. Download Challan.