This section helps you in setting up the
1. Application rules
2. Create/manage the application blank which will be filled by the candidates while applying
Steps for setting the application rules:
1. Click Hiring in Settings section and select "Application Rules"
Hiring > Application Rules
2. Click "Edit".
3. For allowing applications without any specific position in your organization, select "Yes" else "No from the dropdown, refer the screen shot below
4. You can restrict a rejected/declined candidate for applying to any role/already applied role in your organization for a specified time. You can do this by checking the checkbox and by entering the time in months, as shown in the screen shot
5. To restrict only for already applied positions, check only the second chechbox and enter the time as shown in the screen shot below
6. Set the desired parameters for restricting the duplicate candidate profile as shown below. System will restrict duplicate profiles based on the parameters you have checked
7. Click on "Save" and the rules gets saved and become applicable.
You can EDIT the rules by following the same steps.
Steps for Creating/Managing Application Blank:
1. Follow till step 2 of the above process. And Click "Configure Application Blank"
2. Select the template from the dropdown, as shown below
Note: If you have not created any new application blank in the system, only the default application blank will be displayed in the dropdown.
3. Make the changes in the selected application blank and you can either:
i. Save the made changes in the selected application blank, or
ii. You can Save it as a New Template
by clicking the relevant option at the bottom of your screen, as shown in the screen shot
Application Blank Edit Options:
a. To Add new Section:
b. To Disable a particular field:
c. To Edit instructions:
d. To Edit a Section:
e. To Add a new field