This section helps you in defining Employee Confirmation rule and notification & alerts
1. You can setup employee confirmation rule by Clicking "Settings" on the upper right hand corner of your screen.
2. In Settings section click "Policies" and then "Employee Confirmation"
Policies > Employee Confirmation
3. Select "Confirmation is required" and enter the duration. Select the confirmation assessment to be done by: Supervisor or HR
4. You can make this rule to only specific employee by clicking "Add rule" and then selecting the applicability parameters
4. Click "Save Changes"
You can add another rule by clicking the "+" sign
1. Click on "Notifications and Alerts"
You can send notifications for each of the activity listed below.
Confirmation recommendation mail to ERO/HR
Confirmation extended mail to ERO/HR
Confirmation denied mail to ERO/HR
Confirmation mail To Employee
Confirmation mail To Supervisor
2. You can send a copy of same to All, Employee's Manager, Level 2 Manager or Employee Relationship officer by clicking the required option. You can also define the content of email by clicking on "Define"
3. Click "Save Changes"
i. For each of the conditions listed below you can set reminders and escalations. Click the condition for which you want to add reminders/escalations
ii. Click add reminder, and enter the time period and activity for the reminder to be sent. The reminder is sent to the approver, and similar to notifications it can be defined & a copy of it can be sent to others as well.
iii. You can add an escalation in a similar way which can be sent to higher authorities by selecting from the dropdown.
iv. Click "Save changes". You can edit the set notification by clicking "Edit".