This section helps you in adding/ managing employee separation reasons in EmployWise. While separating an employee one of the added reason is to be selected from the available ones in the drop-down.
Steps for adding Employee Separation Reasons:
1. Click Settings at top right hand corner of your screen
2. Click Separation in Settings section and select "Separation Reasons"
Separation > Separation Reasons
3. Click "Manage reason category" and then " Add Reason Category". Enter the category name and description. The separation reasons can then be categorized under these categories.
You can Edit/Deactivate an already created category by clicking on Edit/Deactivate option as shown below.
4. Click "Back"and then "Add new resignation reason". Enter reason name and select category
5. For analysis purpose you can define the reason as push or pull and how much control employee or company has over it. This will help in doing the separation analysis where the HR can see how much separations pull or push driven.
6. Click "Save"
7. To add a new Termination reason, click "Add new termination reason". Enter the reason and click "Save".
You can Edit/Deactivate an already reason by clicking on Edit/Deactivate option as shown below.