Request for Recruitment Setup
Request for Recruitment(RFR) is raised by an employee for a particular Organizational Role(Defined in the system) for which a candidate is to be hired. This section helps you in defining/managing RFR setup for a particular Role. The setup requires defining the Approver Roles, Selection Stages, Role Details etc.
Steps for creating RFR Setup:
1. To define RFR setup, Click Hiring in Settings section and select RFR setup
2. Click "Create" and select the Role from the dropdown
3. RFR can go upto 3 levels of approval. Select approvers from the dropdown, till the level you want the RFR to go for Approval.
4. Select the number of selection stages from the dropdown(subject to a maximum of 9)
5. Select the stages from the predefined list of selection stages( Refer to "Adding Selection stages" section of this guide).
You can add assessment template to a stage(there is an option of attaching assessment template while defining the selection stage), as shown in the screen shot. This template will be available to the stage owner at the time of recruitment process.
Note: Assessment templates can be created(Refer to "Feedback Template" section of "Managing Training and Development" guide)
6. Enter the Role details: Profile, Qualification required, skills required for this Role.(as shown in the screen shot below)
7. Enter the standard hiring time and click "Save". An RFR setup of the same role gets displayed as shown below.
You can define the setup of various Roles of your organization by repeating the above mentioned process.
You can edit the setup by clicking on the created RFRs, make the changes and click save.