Employee Codes can be
1. Added Manually: Employee code will have to be entered while adding/uploading employee data
2. Automatically Generated: System will automatically assign an Employee Code based on the sequence of adding/uploading of employee data
You can set the rule you want to have using this guide's help.
1. You can set employee code rule by Clicking "Settings" on the upper right hand corner of your screen.
2. In Settings section click "Policies" and then "Employee Code"
Policies > Employee Code
3. Click "Edit" and select Manually Generated or Auto Generated
4. For Automatic Generation enter the code prefix, number to start with and the code length
5. Click "Save" and the rule gets set
You can edit the rule after creating the same, by following the above steps
Notification for Employee Code Change is set by clicking on "Notifications"
You can send a copy of same to All, Employee's Manager, Level 2 Manager or Employee Relationship officer by clicking the required option. You can also define the content of email by clicking on "Define"
Click on "Save Changes" and the changes gets saved