This section helps you in assigning User Roles among the below listed to the employees:
1. Central Administrator: Access rights for settings all modules of EmployWise
2. HR Head: All HR Rights as defined in EmployWise
3. HR User: Resctricted HR rights as per requirement
4. Training Manager: Rights of Training Manager as defined in EmployWise
5. Employee: By Default every employee added in the EmployWise has this rights
1. In Section section click " User Permissions"
2. Search for an employee by entering the name of employee.
3. If you are assigning rights to HR user, check mark the HR Users options thereby you will be able to see HR users of the organization.
4. Select the right to be given to HR user/employee by selecting a check mark field in front of the name appeared.
5. You can also assign the specific rights to the employee's like the selected employee can (ADD,VIEW,EDIT) profiles of other employee's so for and so forth for leave and attendance and other modules etc.