You can set escalation mails using this option which are sent to employees during payroll month end as a reminder to apply leave their leaves and/or clear any pending attendance or leaves for that month.
Steps for setting late penalty alerts:
1. To set late penalty alerts, click Leave & Attendance in Settings section and select “Late Penalty Alerts”
Leave & Attendance > Late Penalty Alerts
2. The setup page appears as depicted in the screenshot below, wherein the applicability rule is defined along with the number of days before payroll day when the escalations are to be sent and to whom it is to be sent.
3. Enter how many days before the payroll day do you want the escalation mail to be sent.
4. Select to whom do you want the mail to be escalated to.
5. Enter the subject of the escalation email.
6. Enter the message body of the email
7. Click on “add rule” to add rule for the applicability, i.e., which employees are applicable to this late penalty alerts rule. Here the applicability is grade-wise, that is, the grades which are selected here are applicable to this rule
8. Click on “Save” and the grades for which you want this rule to be applicable gets saved
9. Click “Save Changes” at the bottom and the late penalty alert escalation rule is created
10. Click the “+” sign at the bottom right hand corner to add another late penalty alert rule, and follow the above steps
11. You can deactivate a particular rule by clicking "Deactivate"
You can EDIT the set rule by reaching the same by following the navigation steps. Make changes and click "Save Changes".