Leave Approval Workflow
This option helps you in defining the leave approval workflow , that is, who will approve the leaves availed by employees.
Steps for creating approval Setup:
1. To create leave approval setup, click Leave & Attendance in Settings section and select ÔÇ£Leave ApprovalsÔÇØ
Leave & Attendance > Leave Approvals
2. Click ÔÇ£CreateÔÇØ . The Approval Setup page opens as depicted in the screenshot below wherein you set the approval workflow.
The Approval workflow is configured for Organization Roles, i.e for all the employee mapped to that role in Employwise this workflow is applicable
3. Select the Organization Role for which you want to create the approval workflow from the dropdown.
4. Select the Basis of Approval: Level-wise or Organization Role-wise
Level-wise basis of Approval: Approval is Level(Supervisor) based. Approvers can be self,immediate,second level or third level supervisor. Select the first and second level Approvers from the dropdown. If you want you may leave the second approver
Organization role-wise basis of Approval: Approval is Role based. Select the first and second Approvers' Role from the dropdown. If you want you may leave the second approver
6. Click ÔÇ£SaveÔÇØ and the Approval setup for that particular Organization Role gets created
Repeat the above steps for creating approval workflow for different Roles.
You can Edit a created workflow by the clicking on the same.