This option helps you in defining the On Duty/past Attendance approval workflow , that is, who will approve the OD/PA applied by employees.
Steps for creating approval Setup:
1. To create approval setup, click Leave & Attendance in Settings section and select “OD/PA Approvals”
Leave & Attendance > OD/PA Approvals
2. Click “Create” . The Approval Setup page opens as depicted in the screenshot below wherein you set the approval workflow.
The Approval workflow is configured for Organization Roles, i.e for all the employee mapped to that role in Employwise this workflow is applicable
3. Select the Role for which you want to create the approval workflow from the dropdown.
4. Select the Basis of Approval: Level-wise or Organization Role-wise
Level-wise basis of Approval: Approval is Level(Supervisor) based. Approvers can be self,immediate,second level or third level supervisor. Select the approver from the dropdown.
Organization role-wise basis of Approval: Approval is Role based. Select the approvers' Role from the dropdown.
6. Click “Save” and the Approval setup for that particular Organization Role gets created
Repeat the above steps for creating approval workflow for different Roles.
You can Edit a created workflow by the clicking on the same.