Employee can apply Past Attendance via SMS through this setup. Users can submit Past Attendance for OUT time also via SMS through this setup.
Steps for setting Attendance by SMS:
1. To set Attendance by SMS rule, click Leave & Attendance in Settings section and select “Attendance by SMS”
Leave & Attendance > Attendance by SMS
2. The rule setup page opens, Click the checkbox of “Past Attendance can be applied through SMS” if you want employees to be able to do so
3. Click the checkbox of “Users will submit past attendance for Out time also through SMS” to allow employees to be able to do so
5. Click on “add rule” to add rule for the applicability by selection Company, Business Unit, Emplyoee Types, Grades, Location Levels and Functions
8. Click on “Save” and and applicability gets saved
9. Click “Save Changes” at the bottom and the rule is created
10. Click the “+” sign at the bottom right hand corner to add another, and follow the above steps
11. You can deactivate a particular rule by clicking "Deactivate"
You can EDIT the set rule by reaching the same by following the navigation steps. Make changes and click "Save Changes".