Performance Goals are mapped on the basis of Roles in Employwise, this section helps you in mapping the performance goals to a particular Role. So all the employees in that Role will be applicable to these Goals. Based on the "PMS Plan" settings, the Goals for an employee gets populated at the time Goal setting from this Role-Goal map.(Refer Performance Plan section of this guide for more information on Goal Definition)
Steps for creating Role-Goal Map:
1. Click Performance in Settings section and select Role-Goal Map
Performance > Role-Goal Map
2. Click "+Create a New Role-Goal Map", enter the name and define the applicability on the basis of Roles and Grade as shown in the screen shot:
3. To add Perspective, click "+Perspective", List of all perspectives added in the Goal Library gets displayed
4. Search and select the perspective to be added and click "Save", perspective gets added
5. You can define the perspective rule for this perspective by clicking "Define Perspective rule"
You can predefine the Total Weightage and number of KPIs for this Perspective as shown below:
6. For the above added Perspective, you can add KRA by clicking "+Add KRA", List of all KRAs added in the Goal Library gets displayed
Search and select the KRA to be added and click "Save", the KRA gets added
7. Similar to Perspective Rule you can define the KRA Rule:
7. To add KPIs in each added KRA, click "+Add KPI". List of all KPIs added in the Goal Library gets displayed. Search and select the KPIs to be added and Click Save.
8. Enter the weightages to be assigned to each KPIs in accordance with the rules set for Perspective and KRA in the above steps
Please note that the sum of weightages for all perspective should be 100. And as you can see when you add wieghtage to a KPI it automatically adds to the KRA and perspective based on the hierarchy.
9. After assigning the weightages click "Save" and the Role-Goal map gets saved.
You can EDIT/Deactivate the same by following the above steps for already created Role-Goal Maps