This section helps you in defining the Activity Types under which the Activity Groups can be classified.
1. Click Time Tracking in Settings section and select "Activity Types"
Time Tracking > Activity Types
2. Click "Add Activity type" and enter its label. Select applicability on the basis of Company, Business Unit, Function and Role Group.
3. Select predefined activity type from the dropdown: i.e Client Project, Non-Client or Business Development
And define the Adding accounts and projects rule, book time against projects rule as shown in the screenshot
4. You can assign this Activity type a color, and that activity will have this defined color in the timesheets.
5. Mark if it is a default activity. You can add also add Tasks and add fields as per your requirement by clicking on "Add task" and "Add custom respectively.
6. Click "Save" and the activity gets saved.