This section helps you in creating/managing timesheet rules for time tracking such as who can report time for a particular project, option of reporting time on projects before and after start and end date etc.
Steps for adding Timesheet Rules:
1. Click on Time Tracking in Settings and select "Timesheet Rules"
Time Tracking > Timesheet Rules
2. Click on "Add Timesheet Rule" and enter the rule name.
3. Select the projects to which this rule to be applicable as shown in the screen shot:
4. Define the Time reporting rule by selecting the appropriate option.
You can allow all employees or only the team members to report time for the applicable projects. Refer the screen shot below:
5. You can allow to report time before the start date and after the end date as well by clicking "Yes" as shown below:
6. By Default all Client Type activities has Billable Time, you can enable the same for Non-Client Type activities as well as shown in the screen shot above.
7. Click "Save" the rule gets saved.
You can Edit the already created Timesheet rules by clicking on the same and save them after making the changes