Step 1:On the top left of the home screen switch to HR User option from drop down
HR User can perform following actions in Performance Module:
To view performance plan of any employee follow the steps below:
1. Under Performance tab click"Team Plans"
2. Below page will be displayed. You can put filter on search data using provided option as filter by appraisee name, appraiser name, status of plan or stage at which the plan is.
filter is on Appraisee name below:
HR User can start performance plan cycle in organization using steps below:
1. Under Performance tab click"Manage Plan Cycle"
2. Below page will be dispalyed:Fill in all the details as per the actions shown and click Create Plan
Once this is done it starts teh process of Goal setting,Goals Acceptance in Perfromance plans.
HR User can start or close the performance review cycle in organization using steps below:
1. Under Performance tab click"Manage Review Cycle"
2. Below page will be dislayed. Select all the details as per the actions shown and take your action of either starting anew review cycle or closing teh existing one.
HR User can manage employees' performance plans by taking below 3 actions using steps below:
1.Under Performance tab click"Manage Employee Plans"
2. Below page will be displayed. Select desired action afrom dropdown meaning below:
Close Action: It allows HR User to close any action (say Goal Setting or Review) after certain period of time when plan cycle or review cycle has been started. It can be done for selected employees as well.
Re-open Action: It allows HR User to re-open any closed action taken either on Goal Setting or Review. It can only be applied on some closed actions.
Allow Review(Multirater action not done): It enables HR User to bypass teh stage of multirater action and allow review without that also.