Hiring refers to process of attracting, screening, selecting, and on boarding a qualified person for a job. At the strategic level it may involve the development of an employer brand which includes an "employee offering".EmployWise enables to create request for Hiring whenever there is a vacancy for a job in the organization
An employee can create a hiring request for the roles of subordinates as well as the roles coming from role reporting hierarchy setup meaning that:
- If an employee X has subordinates with role Y which further has subordinates with role Z then X can create a hiring request for both the roles Y & Z.
- If role Z reports to role Y which further reports to X then employee with role X can create a hiring request for both the roles Y & Z.
To create a Hiring Request follow the 3 steps below:
1. Under Hiring tab click on "Create a Hiring Request"
2. Page will be displayed to fill all the Hiring details as follows:
3. First click on Submit button & then click on Confirm button
An employee can view hiring requests raised by him/her using the below mentioned steps:
1. Under Hiring tab click on "View My Hiring Requests"
2. Hiring Requests created by you will be displayed with name of next action taker & status of the request. Various Statuses shown conveys following message:
If Status is 'Pending Approval' it means that request is pending for approval with mentioned approver.
If Status is 'Waiting for Assignment' it means that request is approved by all approvers and is pending for assignment with given authority.
If Status is 'Short Closed' it means that hiring request has been short closed by mentioned party.
If Status is 'Published' it means that request has been published by the Assignee or Recruitment Executive.
If Status is 'Closed' it means that process has been completed and hiring request is closed.
An employee can also view Hiring Requests created by his/her team members using the below mentioned steps:
1. Under Hiring tab click on "View Hiring Requests"
2. Hiring Requests created by you as well as your team members will be displayed with name of creator & status of the request
You can view Hiring Requests pending your approval & can take your action using below mentioned steps:
1. Under Hiring tab click on "Approve Hiring Requests"
2. All Hiring Requests pending your approval will be displayed with name of creator.
3. Click on the item you want to take an action
4. You can take following actions:
Can approve or reject the hiring request without making any changes by clicking on Approve and Reject button provided
Can edit the Role details by clicking on edit button and approve
Can add, skip or change name of stage owner by clicking on Edit/Skip button and approve the request