Leave Encashment is the encashment of the leave balance to money. The leave balance is encashed either at the time of Separation of an employee or at year end. This entirely depends on the company policy.
How do i request for Leave Encashment?
How do i check leave Encashments applied by me in EmployWise?
How do i check leave Encashments applied by team members in EmployWise?
How do i approve leave Encashments in Employwise?
Request Leave Encashment
It can be either Employee Initiated or HR Initiated:
1. Under Leave tab click on "Request Leave Encashment". Note that this option is only available at the time when Leave Encashment is made open in the organization
2. Fill the Leave Type and Days to encash in the request form and Click on Submit.
It is explained in HR Rights section of Leave
View Leave Encashments
It provides list of leave encashment requests made by you:
1. Under Leave tab click on "View Leave Encashments"
Team Leave Encashments
Manager or HR User can view multiple Leave encashment requests using steps below:
1. Under Leave tab click on "View Team Leave Encashments"
2. There may be 2 possible cases:
2.1 If you are a manager:
All the Leave encashment requests created by you & your team members will be displayed
2.2 If you are a HR User:
Leave encashment requests created by all the employees will be displayed
Approve Leave Encashment
Lists the Leave Encashment requests pending for approval.
1. Under Leave tab click on "Approve Leave Encashment"
2. Click on the item you want to take an action